Monday, August 20, 2012

Those Conceived In Rape Still Have Value; The Lost Focus Over Todd Adkin's Rape Comment (Video)

Another thing getting totally lost in the overblown reaction to Senate candidate Todd Adkins' comments about rape is the result of that rape, namely, the newly created life. The newly created life still has value, an intrinsic value, and the way in which it was created does not lesson that. Rebecca Kiesslin is one such person who makes a powerful argument as to why all abortion should be illegal, even in cases of rape. People should be outraged at how the Democrat Party cheapens life and justifies the unrestricted murder of the unborn, not if someone considers a rape to be "legitimate" or not.

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you…” Jeremiah 1:5

“My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!” Psalm 139:15-17