I think every congressman and congresswoman who has stood up, wearing their tailored clothes and giving speeches defending late term abortion—or abortion at any stage—should resign from office. I think every physician who quietly sends women to abortionists should lose his license. In fact, in a morally sane culture, far more serious measures would be taken. They would go to jail, because they have assisted in and promoted the killing of children.Amen.
I think that every Christian who keeps voting for “prochoice” candidates and who opposes showing the photos of dead babies, while defending what kills the babies in the photos, should question their faith (is it biblical, or does it merely mirror the current drift of our culture?). They should ask whether Jesus would ever defend and vote for the killing of children. (A graphic picture of the results of abortion is included at the end of this blog.)
I think every church member who is against the observance of Sanctity of Human Life Sunday (this weekend in many churches) and thinks the church shouldn’t talk about abortion—and every pastor who refuses to speak about it from the pulpit—needs to be taken on a virtual tour of that Pennsylvania clinic and come to terms with what abortion really is.
And if the pastor still refuses to open God’s Word and talk about defending the rights of the poor and needy and fatherless, and including unborn children in that, then I think he too should resign. (Along with all members of the church board who lobby against dealing with abortion from the pulpit.) If you lack the conviction or the courage to stand up and say to your church, who you are accountable to lead, “It is wrong to kill unborn babies, God hates it and God will judge it,” then you should not be a pastor. If you don’t have the guts to say “These are children—we must stop killing them” then you need to do something that doesn’t even pretend to take on a biblical and prophetic mantle.
Could we please stop pretending? Abortion is in fact the ruthless killing of an innocent human being...
Related Posts On Abortion:
1. Time To Confront Pro-Choice Christians Who Are Disobeying Jesus
2. Idolatry And Abortion: Liberalism Is Sacrificing The Unborn
3. Liberalism Oppresses The Fatherless With Abortion And Infanticide
4. Happy Nazis At Auschwitz Are Like Abortionists Doing Sacred Work
5. Abortion Is A Necessary Good According To A Liberal Like Pelosi
6. Remember, President Obama Is A Pro-Abortion Absolutist (Video)
7. Obama's Tolerance Of Infanticide Is Why You Should Oppose ObamaCare
8. Who Lies About The Unborn And Women's Health? Planned Parenthood Not CPC's
9. Abortion is Safer Than Childbirth