Herman Cain is a businessman who is the first Republican to start an exploratory committee to gauge the potential for running a campaign for the GOP nomination to take on pro-abortion President Barack Obama in 2012.Excellent point.
In a new interview, Cain tells American Family Radio’s “Focal Point” program that he is pro-life and opposes the agenda of Planned Parenthood, the nation’s biggest abortion business.
“I absolutely would defund Planned Parenthood — not because I don’t believe in planning parenthood, [but because] Planned Parenthood as an organization is an absolute farce on the American people,” he said.
Cain, who is African-American, accused the abortion business of engaging in a racist agenda.
“People who know the history of Margaret Sanger, who started Planned Parenthood, they know that the intention was not to help young women who get pregnant to plan their parenthood. No — it was a sham to be able to kill black babies,” he added.
He told the program that proof of the agenda is seen in the fact that “75 percent of all Planned Parenthood facilities are located in black neighborhoods.”
Related Posts On Abortion And Planned Parenthood...
1. Time To Confront Pro-Choice Christians Who Are Disobeying Jesus
2. Idolatry And Abortion: Liberalism Is Sacrificing The Unborn
3. Liberalism Oppresses The Fatherless With Abortion And Infanticide
4. Happy Nazis At Auschwitz Are Like Abortionists Doing Sacred Work
5. Abortion Is A Necessary Good According To A Liberal Like Pelosi
6. Remember, President Obama Is A Pro-Abortion Absolutist (Video)
7. Obama's Tolerance Of Infanticide Is Why You Should Oppose ObamaCare
8. Who Lies About The Unborn And Women's Health? Planned Parenthood Not CPC's
9. Abortion is Safer Than Childbirth