Thursday, February 4, 2010

How To Get Banned From A Feminist Blog? Question Their Pro-Abortion Views

I would think that part of the reason people blog, I know it why I blog, is to engage those who disagree with our views. Sadly, this is not what Liberal blogs are about. I have had two instances now of getting banned from posting comments on Liberal blogs. The first was at Little Green Footballs and I documented that instance. The latest example comes from the blog Feministe. Here some of the exchanges before I was banned from leaving more comments. You decide if it was warranted or not.

First is my initial comment and then the responses I received:









It seems to be increasingly clear that Liberals are the ones who are truly close minded and intolerant of others. There was an attempt by a few other people leaving comments to engage me at the level of ideas rather than hurling personal attacks, but I was still banned in the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh geez!! So lame - I thought comments on blogs were open as well.

Post a Comment